Do you still want to take part in the project after the EVS project is over?
Do you want to have your own project?
Do you want to learn every detail about project writing?
If your answer is YES, so this training is for you. Let’s start.
Who can apply this project?
It is only for EVS VOLUNTEERS who are in Arad.
Training will be given at Asociatia Educatio office in centre.
Training course will be in 10-11-12 March. It will be three days. It stars at 10:00 am to 17:00 pm every day.
50 LEI (For three days). This fee is for training material, beverages and snacks for break time.
Training language is English.
- Erasmus+ KA1 details. ( EVS, YOUTH EXCHANGE AND YOUTH WORKERS TRAINING PROJECT )
- Presentations of previously approved projects.
- Preparation of one project from beginning to end with all detail with group.
- Preparation Budget plan for projects.
- Registration to ECAS and to take PIC number. ( For application process)
- Planning and preparation Activity Plan.
- Full filling of application form.
End of training all participants will have their own projects and one approved project sample will be given to participants.
HOW YOU CAN APPLY?
Please fill out the application form on the link below as soon as possible. Limited number of people will participate in the training. So hurry up.
Deadline for application is: 28 February
After filling application, selected people will receive email about details.